Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Universal Studios

We spent our last full day at Universal Studios. It was about an hour and 30 minute drive to it from our Hotel. Sidenote: I HATE LA traffic. Dave and I in the car. (great explanation huh?)
In order to get to the park, you have to walk through an outdoor shopping center. This was taken in a HUGE candy store. MMMM, chocolate. (it's actually a giant piggy bank)

I don't really know what this was. Just saw it and wanted to take a picture.


This was probably Dave's favorite part of the trip....GAMESTOP! He's in the back of the picture browsing for games. He wanted his souvenir to be from gamestop....luckily, I was there to stop him (;

Me and Jaws
Dave in front of Moe's
Us on the Studio Tour. I always think the tour is so interesting.

Dave sleeping in the car on the way back to the hotel. We had a long, HOT day. By this point, we were theme parked out! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment