This super blurry picture was the best I got on Trey's 11 month birthday. He won't sit still for anything, and most of his pictures are blurry because of it. Isn't he adorable though?! Jeez...he's going to be a heart breaker.
At 11 months old:
- You sleep from about 7:30-7:30 every night, You usually sleep through the night, but occasionally will wake up once to eat...you're a growing boy!
- You have two teeth! They are both on the bottom, and we love them! Your toothy grin is adorable.
- You love your food! You love to eat peas and peaches. You love to feed yourself, and make HUGE messes while doing so.
- You've discovered how loud you can be, and you love to make yourself known! You still say "da-da" and "ba-ba" the most.
- You've started to love books! We read several a day. We love watching you flip through the pages all by yourself.
- Your favorite activity is opening all of the drawers in the kitchen and pulling out all of the utensils. It's a several times a day activity and I fear my kitchen will never be clean because of it. :)
- You LOVE to be chased by your Dad and squeal with delight as he catches up with you. You love to walk with the walkers and love to chase us with them.
- You can climb up the stairs, but not go down them,
- You love to be outside and you let us know how angry you are when we have to go back inside. You've got just a little bit of a temper when you don't get your way. :)
- You still suck your thumb, and do so probably 80% of the time. Not sure how we're going to stop that habit...
- Super random, but we call you "The Treyby" more than anything else. One of these days we might actually call you by your given name. :)
Trey is such a pleasant little boy and we love him dearly. Happy 11 months Treyby!
See what I mean about blurry pictures!? He is never sitting still!