8 months old, and such a cute little stinker. :)
- The best way to describe Trey at 8 months is in one word: busy. He moves. A LOT. ALL THE TIME.
- He has hoards and hoards of toys, but insists on playing with cords, trash cans, outlets, blinds, door stoppers, keyboards, phones...pretty much anything he's NOT supposed to play with. :) He's kept me busy, that's for sure! I don't know what I'm going to do when he starts walking! It makes me tired just thinking about it.
- He has the cutest little crawl. It's not a full on crawl, but an army crawl. He's started to get up on his knees, but he'll just sit there and rock back and forth. (Dave never fully crawled either, so it will be interesting to see what Trey does).
- Sits up for longer periods of time. He'll sit and play with his toys for a few minutes, but usually he's scooting around causing mischief. :)
- Still no teeth, but eats solids 2-3 times a day. We just started giving him cereal puffs to snack on and he doesn't quite know what to do with them yet. He just spits them out and plays with them.
- Getting dressed and/or changing a diaper is an ordeal. He HATES to sit still and would be fine being naked all day. He is one strong boy. If he does not want to be on his back for a diaper change, he's not going to be. I've gotten pretty good at putting on a diaper/clothes no matter what position he's in. And then there are always those moments where I am tired and let him sit in his crib sans diaper and do as he pleases...sometimes you just gotta be naked!
- His sleep schedule has been kind of strained lately, but most nights he's down by 7:00 and sometimes will sleep as late as 8:00! He's been better at taking naps lately too which is nice. He usually has 2-3 naps sometimes lasting and hour and a half! I know that still seems short for a baby, but wow, we are loving it!
- Says "da da" and "ma ma" and "ba ba" His new favorite sound is this weird half grunt half laugh. It's hilarious. He's also started using this high pitched squeal/cry. He's entertaining, for sure.
- He's so happy most of the time and we just adore him. We joke all the time that he is the best AND worst thing we've ever done. :) He definitely consumes our lives, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We love you Treyby!
His signature look. Always sucking on that bottom lip.