Wren is growing SO FAST! We can't believe how big she is. Here are a few things about our 9 month old Wrenny-Roo:
- She is FINALLY getting over her colds and is sleeping much better. She usually goes down by 7:30-8:00 and only gets ups once throughout the night and then she's up and ready to go at 7:00.
- As always, she is happiest in the mornings. She is starting to talk so much and we love it! She says "da-da" over and over and over again.
- She crawls super fast and likes to get herself into trouble. She loves door stops and any and all cords. She's also loves looking down the stairs and gets so mad when I put the gate up.
- She has three teeth...soon to be four. Teething has not been her favorite thing, but they sure are cute!
- She loves bath time and still loves to splash. It's kind of surprising just how much water she gets all over the bathroom floor. She'll splash water all over face and get it into her eyes, but she just LOVES it. Every time she splashes she cracks herself up and laughs and laughs.
- She adores Trey and wants to do whatever he is doing. Trey gets the most smiles by far.
- She loves snuggles, as always and prefers to be held most of the time.
- She can feed herself but pretty much refuses to at night. You don't mess with her nighttime snuggle time. Haha
- She does this thing with her hands all the time. She holds them out and then waves them around. It's hard to explain, but if you know her at all, you know what I'm talking about. It's like she waves her hands in circles as if she's stretching her wrists. Super random, but she does it a lot when she's eating.
- She has a lot of nicknames, but the current favorite is Roo-Bear. Or just simply Roo.
She is so sweet and we just adore her! Love you Roo!