Wren is one month old, and we're so glad to have that month behind us. She was on oxygen for 3 weeks, but is officially done with it! YAY!! It feels so great to not have to deal with all of that. Now we can just enjoy our sweet little babe. Wren at one month...
- Weighs 7 lbs 11 oz
- Is 20.5 inches tall
- Wears newborn clothes. Anything else is HUGE on her. Especially pants. If they aren't newborn sized, they just fall off her nonexistent hips. Haha.
- She's a pretty content baby and usually only cries when she's hungry or needs to be changed. She has her fussy moments (around 8:00 pm to midnight), but she's pretty easily soothed.
- Isn't really down to a nighttime schedule yet, but she'll surprise us with 4-5 hour stretches sometimes, and it's awesome!
- LOVES to be cuddled and held.
- Gets hiccups all the time and HATES them.
- Won't take a binky...just like Trey. She's found her thumb a few times, but doesn't really use it like Trey did.
- Has a REALLY hard time waking up. It will take her a good 20 to 30 minutes to wake up from a nap and she grunts and cries the whole time, but never opens her eyes.