Wren turned 10 months old and it as been a whirlwind. We moved into a new house and it's been so fun to watch her crawl all over the place and explore. At 10 months....
- She has had cold after cold after cold which has just been the worst! Dave and I also got the flu and I think she got it too....there were some hard days this month but I think we are finally over it! Hopefully!
- Because of the sickness, sleep has been a distant memory. Her "schedule" has gone out the window and she had a 2 week stint where she would wake up every hour. NOT FUN. Now that the sickness has subsided, we're all hoping to get more sleep. Because if Wren doesn't sleep well, no one does.
- Bathtime is her favorite time of the day, especially with Trey. I believe it is their sole mission in life to get as much water all over their mother and the bathroom floor as possible. Trey knows better, but how do you teach a baby to NOT splash!?
- She learned how to clap and she claps all day long. She claps when she's happy, sad, hungry, mad...it's kind of funny actually. Sometimes when she wakes up in the middle of the night (royally pissed off, mind you), I'll pick her up and lay her down to change her and all while screaming in my face she's just clapping away. If that doesn't put you in a good mood at 2:00 am, I don't know what would.
- She has 6 teeth. She got two more on top and she still has the two on the bottom. She has the cheesiest grin and we just love it!
- She can stand, but you better old onto her and heaven help us if you let go, or she falls....she likes to stand but is terrified of the concept at the same time. She hasn't been able to pull herself up yet, but she's content standing in one place. As soon as you let go, even with one had, she screams and gives you a death stare as if to say "How dare you!?"
- She has vetoed pretty much any and all food. I think being sick has really made her dislike food and she doesn't seem interested at all. She just likes her baba's and snuggles...as always.
- She can say dada, baba, mama and a whole bunch of nonsense words. She loves to just babble on and on.
- Her nicknames have morphed from Wrennie to Wren-a-roo, Wrennie the roo bear, Roo bear, to Roo...which is what we call her most of the time. Nicknames are so weird. Roo doesn't even remotely resemble her given name, but it just fits.