Such a sweetie. Our Treyby is going to be a heart breaker. Just look at that face! I know every parent thinks that their child is the cutest thing in the world, but mine tops them all. We couldn't be more in love with this chunk. Here's the lowdown on Trey at 5 months:
- Sleeps pretty well. We've been putting him to bed earlier and earlier which seems to help. He's usually down for the night by 8:00 and doesn't get up until 6:00 or 7:00. We're so lucky!
- Smiles all of the time. Dave still gets the most smiles, but he'll pretty much smile at anyone after a few minutes.
- Laughs and laughs at the weirdest things. We can't figure out why, but he always laughs when Dave gets home from work at night. He'll come in, pick up Trey and then Trey will look at me and laugh. So weird, but it's my favorite part of the day.
- Still loves his jumper and bouncing while being held.
- Talks and sings and coos to himself. It's the best way to wake up in the morning. Most days he just wakes up and talks to himself. We can really tell that he is finding his voice. He's starting to make much more deliberate sounds, but we still hear the occasional "ah-goo" every once in a while. :)
- Is REALLY afraid of sudden loud noises. He can go from super happy to screaming upset in no time. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen. He gets so upset that he just sobs and shudders. So sad. :(
- Still loves Scout and all doggies. He loves to grab onto Scouts fur. Thankfully Scout is a good dog and won't fight back. Someday we'll have to teach Trey to "play soft." Haha. :)
- Rolls like a champ! Still no crawling yet, but he can roll all over the room in just a few minutes. He is CONSTANTLY moving. He's going to be a lot of fun when he becomes nobile. ;)
- Is usually very content, but does have a very short temper. It's actually quite funny. If he doesn't get what he wants, he'll start breathing really fast and making these high pitched whines. I have a feeling the toddler years are going to be a nightmare. Oh my.
I'm sure there's more, There always is. We love you little Treyby.