12 months old! Can you believe it?!
A little bit about our ONE YEAR OLD:
- Trey started to take his first steps a few weeks ago, and now he's full on walking! It's so fun and so crazy at the same time. He is fast and so busy!
- He has 4 teeth! Two on top and two on the bottom. They are so cute! I thought I'd miss his toothless grin, but his teeth are so adorable. They make him look so old!
- His favorite food is squash. He LOVES to be able to feed himself. I'm pretty sure any and all "baby food" is a thing of the past now. He refuses to eat it unless he gets to use the spoon. You can imagine how well that works. :)
- He has a weird obsession with socks. He prefers them over toys. It's the funniest thing. He likes to have one sock in each hand. He carries them around with him everywhere and oftentimes pulls one out to put it in his mouth. He's this way with most objects. He can't just have ONE toy. He has to have three. One in each hand, and one in his mouth. So weird, but so adorable.
- He's usually down for the night by 7:30. He's right in the throws of teething which has proved to be bothersome for him at night. He does pretty well though. He typically gets up once a night to eat, but every once in awhile he'll surprise us and sleep through the night again. He usually sleeps 11-12 hours at night and then two short 30-45 minute naps a day.
- He got a bunch of touch and feel books for his birthday and he loves them! He always uses them same finger to "inspect" things and we love it! He is super inquisitive (as always) and loves to point and touch things with that one pointer finger.
- He says ba-ba, da-da, ma-ma, and ya. He is ALWAYS making this sound like "huh? huh?"
- He weighs 20 lbs (20th percentile). He is 28 in tall (5th percentile). His head circumference is 18.3 in (54th percentile). So he's skinny and short with an average head size. :) I was kind of shocked that he had only gained one pound in over two months because he just seems so BIG to me.
Such a blurry picture from his birthday, but I can't get over how cute his little face is.
I know I already posted these pictures to Facebook, but I just had to post my favorite picture from his first year photos. Isn't he the sweetest little boy!?