So Trey turned 4 months old....like 3 weeks ago. And I'm just now getting to posting about it. It might have something to do with the fact that I started school right around his 4 month birthday...hence life as we knew it ceased to exist. But I digress...
Trey turned four months old, in which he became the cutest 4 month old ever. Here's a glimpse:
4 months old!
Seriously so sweet. We love him...just a little. At four months, Trey:
- Still sleeps like a champ. He started getting back up in the middle of the night to eat, but goes right back down.
- Naps are still a hit and miss here. We REALLY like it when he gets good naps, because good naps = happy baby.
- Really is content most of the time. We've had several people comment on how he is unusually smiley for his age. :)
- Daddy is still the favorite. He's fighting Scout for that spot though. Trey LOVES dogs.
- Eats about 6 oz every 2-3 hours. We tried rice cereal once, but it ended in a HUGE fit. Trey was not amused. His doctor says to keep him on just formula until 6 months, so we're in no hurry to add food to his diet.
- His favorite thing in the world is bouncing. We got him a bouncer this last week and he loves it. We love it too because it saves our arms. Holding him is a workout! :)
- Will NOT take a binkie. We've given up. He's a thumb sucker all the way.
- Laughs and giggles all the time.
His four month stats were:
Weight: 14.75 lbs. 36th percentile
Height: 24 in. 10th percentile
He's still little, but he's growing! It's weird, because people will either comment on how small he is or how big he is. ?? Whatever. He's perfect. :) We love you Treyby baby.