Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sea World

Our second day was spent at Sea World. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera this day so the only pictures I have are from Carlie's camera. This picture was taken at the dolphin show. This was my favorite part of the day. Isn't the dolphin cute?! He's smiling at us! (: This show was BY FAR better than the Shamu show. At least that's what Dave and I thought.
The sea otter show wasn't that great. I don't think the animals really wanted to participate that day. This is a great photo though.

Shamu! All I have to say about the Shamu show is WOW. Dave and I had a good laugh. If you really want the full details of our Shamu experience, just ask me sometime. My opinions can't be portrayed on the blog. It must be done in person....BELIEVE me! (: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment