Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Disneyland!

We spent three days in Disneyland and California Adventure. I LOVE Disneyland, and I think I always will! Sidenote: I know I look scary in these pictures. I burnt my scalp REALLY bad on the first day, so they rest of the trip was spent looking like a cancer patient. Also, I don't beleive in wearing make-up while on vacation. This was one of MANY attempts at getting a picture of us with the castle in the background. This was the best one we got.
WOW, we are hot.

Adam and Beth getting ready to watch the 4-D movie in Tomorrow Land. FYI-we saw about five of these while in California. They are ALL the same. By the end of our trip, Dave and I had enough of the 4-D movie experience. (:

This is mostly everyone in our group. (minus me and mom) We are in line for the Haunted Mansion. Love that ride. (it broke down again this time! In the same spot as it did several years ago when we were here. Amazing!)

Dave and I in line for the Finding Nemo ride. It was so cool! It was really late when we rode it. Can you tell we are tired? (:

Dave and I on It's a Small World. They made some changes to this ride. They added some Disney Characters. It was really cute.

Beth, Adam, Me, Dave, Mom, and Dad riding Splash Mountain. My expression is great! I was SO worried about our camera getting wet. I look like I'm crying in the picture. I wasn't (:

My favorite rides in Disneyland are the little ones in Storybook Land. The lines for these rides were the longest out of all the rides we went on. Because of this, we only ended up going on one. Dave was so cute to wait in line with me to go on a 2 minute ride for children. Doesn't he look excited?!

Dave browsing the legos in the Lego Store at Downtown Disney.

I thought that this was so cool! It is a picture of the Disney Castle made out of legos!

Dave and Lego Darth Vader

No comments:

Post a Comment