Saturday, July 25, 2009

Adam and Beth's Wedding

Adam and Beth got married this past Tuesday. After they got married, they had a barbeque at their house for the family. Here are a FEW (ok, maybe A LOT) of pictures from the day. Enjoy!


Dave and I outside of the courthouse

Everyone waiting for the Judge to come in.

Adam and Beth after they got married!

Walking down the stairs at the courthouse

Adam and Beth

Austin, Adam, Beth and Kaitlyn

My Grandparents, Adam and Beth, and my Parents

The BEST picture to date of Dave and I. We were excited!

My grandparents walking back to their car. Sweet.

Calee offering some roll to the camera. "mmmmm, Want some?"

Austin

Adam. A wedding picture to cherish

The family

Ryan and Rachel

Ben

Adam and Beth cutting the cake

They're married! Congratulations! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment