Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Beach-California 2009

I forgot to post the pictures of our trip to the beach while we were in California. We were not able to spend nearly as much time at the beach as we had hoped. We ended up going one night. I didn't even put my suit on! I was just standing on the shore, and a HUGE wave came and got me all wet! Luckily, Carlie got some pictures of us before that happened. Dave was brave enough to get all the way in. It was COLD!! Dave and I. This is before the big wave came in. (:

Dad, Mom, Beth, and Adam

Megan

I love this picture of us.

Dave and I. I look like I'm mad in this picture! It's just because the wind was blowing in my face, I promise!

Isn't it beautiful?

Kaitlyn and Austin. They had never seen the ocean before so it was pretty cool for them to be able to see it. As far as I could see, they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment