Tuesday, July 14, 2009

California Adventure

We had a three day hopper pass for Disneyland and California Adventure. Here are some pistures from California Adventure. Megan, Beth, Austin and Dave waiting in line to enter the park. I love Dave in this picture. He looks so good in that shirt. (:
Me in the "A" of CALIFORNIA

Adam (in his Indiana Jones hat) and Carlie in line for Soaring Over California. This ride scares me a little bit but I love it!


Dave and I right before getting on California Screamin. I was scared. (:

Kaitlyn and Beth in line for the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure. This was my favorite ride in California Adventure. We waited for about an hour for this but it was worth it! FYI-Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite ride in Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment