Thursday, July 16, 2009

Golfing and Zeppe's

This past weekend, Adam, Carlie, Dave and I went golfing at Swan Lakes. It was SUPER hot, but we had a lot of fun. Thank goodness for golf carts! (: Because of the heat, we went to Zeppe's afterwards. It was a fun day. Adam and Carlie
Dave getting ready to tee off.

Dave looking great, as always. (: And then there's me. Cheesy Gilligan alert!

Us. We had a lot of fun golfing. We're not the best at it, but we enjoy it. I got my first birdie ever during this round. I birdied the first hole. It was awesome. My first hit landed on the edge of the green, and then I made the longest putt of my life on the second! So cool! I was jumping up and down, the people around us probably thought I was the biggest nerd. The rest of my game went downhill from there. I got 9's and 11's on the rest of the holes! (: Like I said, I'm not good at golf.

Here's me standing in front of the Zeppe's wall eating my peach/vanilla custard shake...AMAZING! Love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment