Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday 11/29/11

1.  Thanksgiving was so wonderful.  The holiday weekend was much needed and greatly appreciated.  I spent every single day of the holiday weekend with my family, and it was awesome. 

2.  The weekend was awesome because I basically stayed up and slept in as late as I wanted, which was wonderful.  But, that sure made for a doozy of a morning yesterday.  I still feel like a walking zombie.  SO tired. 

3.  A week from now, I will officially be done with fall semester!  AHHHH!!  I'm getting so excited. 

4.  I'm expecting to find out what school and grades I'll have for student teaching this week and the anticipation is killing me!

5.  AND, there are less than 5 months left before graduation.  (I'm not counting down days or anything....)

6.  I'm more excited about graduation than I am Christmas. 

7.  I made fruit cake for the first time ever this weekend.  I hate the stuff, but my Grandmother loves it, so I made it for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Grandma! 

8.  This makes me sound like the biggest Scrooge, but I really kind of hope that it doesn't snow until Christmas Eve.  This no snow business has been so nice.  Alas, it's supposed to snow on Friday, so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

9.  Dave's birthday is coming up, and I think it's so funny how he never wants to make a fuss about himself on his birthday.  Who doesn't love birthdays!?  He doesn't even want anything...the little poo. 

10.  My Christmas tree is up and IT.  IS.  GORGEOUS.  I'm sorry, but my tree looks better than yours, and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment