Monday, October 31, 2011

An Update

Last week was horrible.  Just horrible.  Hence why there was no "Ten Things Tuesday" post.  I was sick, and school was hard, and I wasn't enjoying my teaching experience, and I wasn't sleeping....BASICALLY, it was a nightmare.  I've had moments in the past few years of being a student, wife, employee, etc. that have been hard.  Life is hard.  But last week, it all came crashing down.  For both Dave and I.  It was like that moment in life when you ask yourself "Why am I doing this?  What is the point?  Life is too short to be this miserable!"  Clearly, this weekend was one BIG pitty party for me.

  I'm feeling better about certain situations now and know that life WILL go on, which is good.  I've decided to take my husbands advice and "move on" if you will.  I've been negative long enough and it's time for a change.  I will be done with this semester in one month and 6 days; and folks, I am pretty darn excited about it. 

Oh, and Happy Halloween.  It's my favorite holiday.  But since the hubs and I are feeling pretty down and glum, I think we'll be staying in for a night of cuddles and Netflix.  Which to be honest is sounding pretty dang good. 

Get excited....because tomorrow is Tuesday and I've got some funny stories/thoughts from last week to share. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about that. Your Halloween of snuggles and Netflix sounds delightful! We just sat around and did homework and gave candy to our 10 trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete