Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday 10/4/11

1. One of my professors used the word "uber" in one of his assignment descriptions.  As soon as I read it, his coolness factor went up about 10 points. :)

2. Speaking of professors, I guarantee you that my professors are better than yours. I KNOW that they are better than my husband's professors. I feel so bad for Dave. He has seriously had some bad luck with professors. U of U may be a top notch school, but at least my professors can speak English....oooooo, too harsh Dave? :)

3. The amount of hair I lose on a daily basis in uncanny. How am I not bald?

4. I bought and watched Dumbo twice this weekend. That's right. Twice. Why does Disney have to suck so bad nowadays? The classics are where it's at.

5. I love babies. I always have. But, (and my husband will totally laugh at me for this), I am becoming more and more happy about the fact that we don't have any. Don't worry moms; you'll get your grandbabies some day. :)

6. I haven't slept in two days and it's starting to have an effect on me. :(

7. I didn't go to class today. No, I don't feel bad about it. I am a firm believer of taking mental health days from school and today was that day for me. (I only missed 1 day last semester, and I plan to only miss 1 day this semester. How big of a slacker do you think I am?) Thing #6 from above may have had something to do with it.

8. Dave and I made the mutual decision this week that when we are old and rich, we are going to hire a personal chef.  Is anyone else sick of making the "same old same old" for dinner?  I need new recipe ideas!!

9. I went to Gardner Village yesterday for the first time. I need more money to spend on cute things.

10. Currently addicted to 30 Rock. Netflix has seriously changed my life.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew and I make curry a lot. We use coconut milk, red curry paste, chicken, and canned pineapple and serve on rice. Sometimes I add green peppers. Super easy. Super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, check this out: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/dinner-menus-00100000066454/index.html?xid=weeklynews-10-05-2011

    It is a month of easy dinners.

    ReplyDelete