Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday 9/6/11

SOOO, we're back in school...again (will this ever end?!), and becuase of that, I'm afraid that there will be a lack of posts for the next little while.  School seems to have a way of taking control of your life and all aspects of it.  I don't want my blog to die completely, so in an attempt to keep this bloggy blog going while in school, I have decided to implement a thing called "Ten Things Tuesdays".  Each Tuesday, I will post a list of ten "things" that I have been on my mind that week.  This way, I'll at least have something posted each week.  Even if it's just a vent sesh or mindless drivel.  Feel free to join me. 

1.  It's September.  What???  Where did Summer go? 
2.  We're back in school.  :(  Ugh.
3.  We're back in school.  :)  Graduating in the spring. 
4.  We're back in school.  :(  Ugh. 
5.  The older I get, the less I like board games.
6.  There's a dead spider in the bathroom at my office.  It's been there since we moved here (last December).  Who knows how long it's been since it died.  Gross, I know.  I can't possibly be the only one that's seen it...I think we're all just waiting to see who is going to throw it away.  It WON'T be me. 
7.  Having a dishwasher in our apartment is awesome.
8.  Having a washer/dryer in our apartment is awesome. 
9.  I HATE crickets.  They're not soothing, they're annoying. 
10.  No matter how "delicious" or "filling" my lunch or dinner is, I always crave somthing sweet afterward. (and NO, fruit is not my definition of sweet.  Unless it's drenched in chocolate).

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually kind of doing something like this on my blog. Making lists seems to be easier for some reason. I agree with 1-4... except, I don't graduate. :( #9 is perfect. I hate crickets so much. #10... well... right now I'm eating a chocolate covered banana. :D

    ReplyDelete