Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday 9/13/11

1. I watched all 200 episodes of That 70's Show this summer. I feel pretty great about that.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with tomatoes. I love pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, tomato soup, salsa, chili, pretty much anything that has huge chunks of tomatoes in it. But, I hate hate HATE tomatoes on their own. AND, fresh tomatoes on hamburgers and sandwiches are even worse. I know...I'm weird.
3. I am exhausted, and find myself yawning all day long....until bedtime, when it's time to sleep. Does anybody else have this problem?!
4. I put the Windex in the fridge the other day. I'm starting to lose it.
5. The more time I spend up on campus, the more I realize how dumb some people are. Rude, I know. But so true.
6. People who talk in class just to hear their own voice are annoying.
7. People who disagree and argue with the professor multiple times during class about extremely irrelevant things are also annoying. This statement and the above may or may not be directed to the same person.
8. I've had to turn down several offers to make cakes and cupcakes, and it makes me sad. School has forced me to only do one wedding/birthday/celebration a month, and turning down doing something I love to write lousy papers and create stupid presentations makes me cranky.
9. I'm currently writing a children's book. It's either going to be the best thing I've ever done, or turn into the biggest disappointment ever.
10. I went to the gym yesterday. HUGE accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks to not have time for the things you enjoy. I'm interested in seeing how your book turns out!

    ReplyDelete