Sunday, January 3, 2010

New York-The Met

So December flew by and I can't believe it is 2010 already. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. I spent a week in New York with my mom and sisters, and IT WAS WONDERFUL! I missed Dave SO MUCH but it was so nice to spend some "girl time" with my family. As you know, I am horrible at deciding what pictures to post, SO......you get a photo overload! yay! We did so many things in New York. It is so different from Utah, but so fun. I would recommend a trip to New York to anyone. It was wonderful to visit, but I could never live there. There is something about that place.....it's so busy all of the time and there are people everywhere...many people LOVE New York for those qualities, I just wasn't used to it. ANYWAYS......I'll post my trip in several posts so they are not so long and boring...much like this post has already become. (; The first day that we were there, we went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Here are a few pictures from the night.It was pouring rain the first night. This is what my pants looked like after we got back to our hotel. SOAKED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment