Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was pretty busy as usual, but wen enjoyed spending time with family and just being together. We had the annual Christmas Eve party at my Grandma and Grandpas house, and then we went to Dave's parents house to watch "A Christmas Story"...LOVE that movie. Christmas morning, we headed over to the Bland's house to open presents, and then later back to our house to open presents with my family. The rest of the day was spent in Logan and North Ogden at family parties. We were pretty exhausted by the end of the day, but it was wonderful! Here are some pictures from the festivities. I didn't take a lot of pictures this year...I was too busy enjoying myself.Cute Calee laughing at her binky...love her

The fam just chillin....

Cambree showing us her song that she learned in kindergarten.

Dave and I. I've accepted the fact that Dave doesn't smile for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment