Monday, January 4, 2010

Girls New York Trip

WOW... I took A LOT of pictures!!! This will be my LAST post on New York. We really had so much fun while we were there and we felt so blessed that we were able to go and just to be together. Here are just some random pictures that were taken throughout the week. If you got through all of the New York posts, congratulations to you....if you skipped them, I don't blame you. ;)The view from our hotel, which was gorgeous, by the way.

Carlie on the subway

Megan and I on the subway

Me and the tree at Rockefeller Square. This tree was HUGE!

Carlie, Me, and Megan


A lot of the buildings had these giant snowflake lights on them. It was really pretty.

The tree in our hotel lobby.

Carlie and I on our way to Hoboken.

Carlie and her new friends, the street dancers.

The lonely panda bear that wandered around the city.

Mom and Megan on the way to Hoboken.

Carlie and I

The Temple

Carlie waiting for the subway

Carlie and I in the Swatch store.

This was taken the last night of our vacation at "Wicked"! Which we loved! We got in trouble for taking this picture in the theatre so it is the only one I have from that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment