Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 22 Complete!

My Project 22 is complete!

I started this project a year ago (see here), and I'm happy to say that I took a picture every day for a year.  It's been a really fun project, and it's really cool to go back and look through all of the pictures.  Granted, many of them are boring, and don't mean much to anyone but me, but I can honestly look at any picture, and revisit the entire day that it was taken.  It's been great for my memory! :)  

If you haven't been following, here are my favorite pictures from the year:

March 2010: Golfing fun in Mesquite!
 
 April 2010: 4-wheeling at Bear Lake.
 May 2010: Jayce, in her true essence.
 June 2010: The perfect example of our stupidity.
 July 2010: Tubing at South Fork.
 August 2010: The affirmation that I am not an idiot!
 September 2010: Fun times with Car and Brew Brew.
 October 2010: Dave's way of showing affection. 
 November 2010: The "Blizzard of 2010"...we survived.  It was a dud. 
 December 2010: Temple Square with Krystal.
 January 2011: Warm sunset on a chilly night. 
 February 2011: Midnight Wendy's run!
       March 2011: My 23rd Birthday!


I've been thinking about doing a Project 23 for awhile, and I have decided to do something different.  I am already doing another photo blog for 2011, here, (which has taken me awhile to get up and running, but it's current now, if you're wondering)!  I'd really like to spend this year on journaling.  As in actually writing in a journal.  Project 22 is great and will be something to cherish, but I really want to start writing down more personal things about my life. 

I've decided that I want to scrapbook my Project 22 photos, so I imagine that is going to take up a lot of my time as well.  I can't wait for school to be done so I can get some real time to work on it.  I'm really excited for the finished product.  (More on that to come, I'm sure). 

1 comment: