Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disney On Ice

When I was young, my parents would often take me to Disney on Ice becuase it was always showing the week of my birthday.  I stopped going quite a few years ago, for obvious reasons.  :)  This year, my Dad bought all us girls tickets to Disney on Ice.  We were able to go back for nostalgic purposes and it was so fun.  Thanks for the great memories growing up and from tonight Mom and Dad!  Here's just a few photos from the night:

 We went to the Gateway before the show to grab dinner and shop.  We went into Anthropologie (and saw that it was WAY out of our league).  Sorry if you shop there, but those prices are outrageous.  And the people shopping there made me want to gag.  You have to be a special breed of person to pay that much for what you're getting.  I will say this though, they had a pretty neat window display, pictured above.  ^ 

ANYWAYS.... enough about Anthropologie.
 Me, Megan, Carlie, and my Mom
Here's my super awesome light-up snow cone for the night.  

It was so much fun.  Make fun of me all you want.  It was awesome. 
To quote Carlie: "Was I one of the oldest people there?  Yes.  Did I sing the loudest?  Of course."   

No comments:

Post a Comment