Wednesday, March 16, 2011

23

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday.  Dave was so sweet and surprised me by taking me to this really nice restaurant in Salt Lake.  It's called Lugano, and it's REALLY good. 

Here are some picture's from our dinner. 


Everything was plated so pretty and it was so delicious.  This dinner was definitely the most expensive dinner we've ever had.  My husband put it best when he said "We're allowed to pretend we're rich once a year."  :)  If the amazing dinner wasn't enough, he also got me this:
  It's the Roku.  It's a box that we connect to our TV, and it also connects to our computer.  Its compatible with Netflix, Pandora, etc.  Bascially, now I can watch pretty much whatever I want!  We haven't had any TV since we've moved and it's been quite the adjustment (for me) :)  I think I've watched all our movies and DVD seasons more than a few times.  :)

Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday babe.  Also, thanks to my family for the wonderful week.  I've eaten out three times this week, thanks to my family, and it's been great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment