Sunday, January 29, 2012

4 weeks down...Holy crap...4 weeks down!!!

Student teaching is getting better and better.  It's still exhausting and yes, I still have those days where all I want to do when I get home is cry.  But, after talking to my fellow student teachers, I am NOT the only one.  So I feel my breakdowns are warranted.  I've survived the first four weeks of student teaching and that feels so GREAT to say.  I know I have a long way to go, but it's nice to see a huge chuck of it already done.  Plus, comparing these two pictures just makes me so happy inside.  

I know I'm the biggest nerd ever, but this chain seriously helps boost my mood and confidence.  Only 3 more weeks left in my first placement and then it's on to 2nd grade!!  I'm already getting sad thinking about it.  I'm going to miss my class so much!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are getting closer! Countdown chains are visually affirming, so I totally support your use of one!

    ReplyDelete