Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busiest Week Of My Life...Thus Far

This past week, I...

Packed and packed and packed some more
Made a wedding cake
Attended wedding and reception
MOVED..in ONE day
Deep cleaned my old apartment...in said ONE day
Attended a 1st birthday party...
along with the normal work week and such.

It doesn't seem like much...but trust me.  It was.  Although it was super busy, it really was quite fun...besides the moving part.  I'm certain that we moved on what was and will historically be the most humid day in Utah ever.  Not fun.  But, I enjoy being busy.  It makes me feel accomplished.  Especially since, (let's be honest), this has been my most lazy summer ever.  

The wedding cake was a lot of fun because it was my first cake made with the cricut cake...an amazing machine btw.  It had its stressful moments.  (I'm waiting for a time when I DON'T have a stress out moment with one of my cakes...it hasn't happened yet so I'm not holding my breath).  But, as always, everything worked out and I loved it. 





  I'm hoping I'll have more opportunities to mess around with the cake cricut.  It was a lot of fun and the possibilities are endless! 

Moving was chaos, but it will be worth it.  We found a place that is very close to where we are living now, but it has a dishwasher, washer/dryer hook-ups, it's a little bigger, AND, it's the same price.  Woot!  Did I mention that it has a dishwasher....a DISHWASHER!!!  Dave and I are in heaven.  :)  I'll get some pics posted once we get all settled in.  I know you're all dying to know what it looks like.  

Up for this week...

Dog sitting at the in-laws
Un-packing...oh joyous!
Packing for camping trip...
Camping trip at Bridger Lake...
fishing, hiking, and RELAXATION! 

No comments:

Post a Comment