Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a pretty boring Halloween this year. We have no children so Halloween is kind of a lame holiday. I did manage to take a few pictures though. I always like to dress up for Halloween even if all I do is stay home and hand out candy. Halloween is afterall, one of my favorite holidays. So here are a few pictures from the nights festivities...muahahahhahaa.... :)

My pumpkin. I had carved it a week earlier and didn't take a picture of it until Halloween night. By Halloween night, it had shriveled up into a gross mess. It's supposed to say "Ashley".


Dave and I. He's a gamer if you can't tell. ;)

My Poodle skirt that I made. Yay for me!

Megan as an alien thingy...I dunno whay she was but she sure looked cool!

Megan and I spent a lot of the night handing out candy...Dave was downstairs fulfilling his duties as a "gamer" :)

Dave and I ended our AWESOME Halloween night by going grocery shopping at Walmart...way exciting, I know...and yes, I wore my costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment