Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Best thing ever made?????

The DISHWASHER!!!!
So, for the past year+, Dave and I have been without a dishwasher and have handwashed our dishes. Can I just say that I HATE doing the dishes. It is the worst chore EVER!!!! We also have been without a full sized refrigerator. Here is a picture of what we have been using thus far.....


This lovely little ditty has been the humble home of our food for the past year. It is a wonderful little fridge. With some major handywork, it will store a gallon of milk, a jar of salsa, mayo, mustard, salad dressing, a bag of salad, butter, jam, four containers of yougurt, a dozen eggs (this one takes skill), a SMALL package of cheese, and some deli meat. Now....once you get everything into the fridge, the REAL trick is getting it to shut without having all the food fall off of the shelves. THEN, when you want to get something out, be sure to do so in a delicate manner...one false move and everything could fall out. Oh, and one more thing...beware of putting any food on the top shelf..unless you want whatever you put up there to be frozen.

This is the fridge that we have now......

My parents were so gracious and decided to get a full size fridge for the basement kitchen. And I must say that I have never been so excited about a fridge in my life!! It is so awesome! We can have a gallon of milk AND a container of juice AT THE SAME TIME!!! WOW!!....amazing!

Not only do we now have a full sized fridge, but we have a......

DISHWASHER!!!!

The dishwasher has taken the place of our lovely little fridge that I so fondly spoke about earlier. In the past few days I have discovered that there is no better sound than that of a running dishwasher....life is wonderful my friends...life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment