Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Pad

So, as a I mentioned awhile back, we moved.  About a month ago we moved into Dave's parents house (the basement, precisely).  We did a little bit (no, a lot) of painting and I have to say that I am thrilled with the results.  (I've loved all of the apartments that we've lived in, but not being able to paint them just about killed me!  There's not much I hate more than plain white walls!  Eck!)

  Some have asked me to show off our new "pad" if you will.  So here it is! 





   It's a small space, but it's working well for us.  We are hoping to get all of our student loans (darn those things!) paid off and start saving up for a house.  Luckily, we didn't need to take out a lot of loans, so we should be able to pay them off fairly quickly.  If I have my way, they'll be paid off by next summer.  Here's to praying that it will happen!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment