Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Classroom

I spent A LOT of time this summer putting my classroom together.  I was incredibly lucky to have a partner to help me get ready.  As many of you already know, my partner is Karen Sutherland and SHE. IS. AMAZING!!  We have had such a fun time preparing for the year and have spent many days laughing until we cried.  Here is our classroom for your viewing pleasure:







Last week was my first week teaching.  It was so great!  I'm only teaching part time, but after last week, I realized that I was meant to take this part time job.  I DO NOT KNOW how full time teachers do it.  I was exhausted!  I do have another part time job, but teaching is SO much work!  If you have children in school, PLEASE tell their teachers thank you!  I know you hear it a lot, but teachers do A LOT for your kids and they care about your child more than you could ever know!  

I'm very excited that the school year has begun.  (I'm even more excited that I went back as the teacher and NOT the student!)  :)  It's going to be quite the year, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun.  Wish me luck!  

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously so lucky to get to work with Karen! You will be a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete