Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mesquite Four-Wheeling

As a graduation celebration, Dave and I went down to Mesquite with my family for a few days.  Here are A LOT of pictures from our four wheeling adventures.  Enjoy.....there are many.  :)



















 Just a little dusty!  :)

 These teeny tiny flowers were everywhere.  They're only about 1/2 inch tall.






 Group for Day 1:  Aunt Shar, Uncle Leonard, Grandpa, me, Aunt Sue, Uncle Brent, Dad and Carlie.
(Dave wanted to stay back at the condo to read and soak in the hot tub).  :)











Group for day 2:  Aunt Sue, Uncle Brent, Grandpa, Uncle Leonard, me, Mom, Dad and Carlie.







 


I TOLD you there were a lot.  You didn't believe me, did you?

1 comment:

  1. Yea! They turned out so good! I want to print out the edits to scrapbook. Way to be. :)

    ReplyDelete