Monday, April 23, 2012

Graduation Memories

 Of course, I HAD to have a picture of the last link on my paper chain countdown.  ;)  YAY!
 Me and my good friend Lindsay from the Teacher Ed. program
 Waiting for commencement to begin

 Just some of the graduating class in Elementary Ed.  It's going to be weird when I don't see these guys every day anymore.  I've probably spent more time with them than I have Dave for the past two years!  :)

 Woot!  All graduated! 
My parents, me and Dave.  

HOLY COW!!!  I'M DONE!  Thanks so much to everyone who helped me through school and for supporting me through student teaching.  The past four months have been super difficult and I'm so glad it's over.

Now, just wish me luck that I'll be able to find a teaching job!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have worked hard and I hope you get a job!

    ReplyDelete