Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm a vampire...

Last week was our anniversary, so we decided to eat out to celebrate.  Dave is awesome and took me to Texas Road House, my favorite restaurant.  He even waited for a seat for about 45 minutes!  (If that's not love, I don't know what is). 

So, we order our usuals, me, meduim rare steak, Dave, medium well steak.

The food comes and I'm not kidding when I tell you that this was the best steak I have ever had.  EVER.  As we're eating, Dave is just looking over at my plate like he is going to vommit.  

You see, Dave can't stand rare meat.  Everytime I order it he just stares at it like it's going to attack him or something.  ;)  

So, as I'm going on and on about how good my meal was Dave, with a disturbed look on his face says:

"You would be just fine walking up to a cow and biting right into it."

Me: "Is there a problem with that?"

Dave:  "No, not if you're a vampire."  (with a look of pure seriousness mind you). 

We just looked at eachother and busted up laughing.

So, I guess I'm a vampire.  Who's with me?!    

2 comments:

  1. Haha, when I first saw the title, I thought it'd be about your abnormal paleness or the fact that you sparkle in the sun... eating raw meats cool too, I guess. :) So gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim & I are both with you! We love our meat rare! And we often get teased for it, too :)

    ReplyDelete