Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Dave and I had a wonderful Christmas this year.  In years past, we've tried to do the whole "both days, both families thing", and it's just been way too busy.  This year, we decided to spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day with Dave's.  It turned out to work much better for us, and we were able to enjoy the holiday much more!  I always fail to take a lot of pictures around the holidays, because I'm just enjoying myself to much.  But, here's a few memories I was able to document.  
 Here's part of the family at Grandma's on Christmas Eve. 
 The Dean family Christmas party on Christmas day. 
 Katie was pretty excited about her gift. 
 Mike
 Jayce
 Dave and I with our white elephant gifts.  You better believe that we'll be displaying that Obama Chia pet proudly in our home. ;) 

We're so grateful for this time of year and for our amazing families that we get to spend it with.  We have been extremely blessed this year and look forward to what's in store for us next year.  Happy Holidays everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment