Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer begins

The days have started to merge together for me. I can't believe it is already June! I'm loving it. Not much of anything new is going on. Here's a peek at what I've been up to lately. Spent some much needed time with a friend. :) Let's get together again Whit! (p.s. I thought the blue eye shadow brought out your eyes perfectly! ;) lol)
Took Brewer to get groomed. Ha, he came home with this hilarious bandana tied around his neck! I about died laughing. Although I do admit I thought it was ridiculously funny, he was still super cute with it on!
Crafts. This is me working on Jolynns class gifts. I can't believe how red my hair looks in this!
Attended a wedding reception with the fam. Aren't my sisters beautiful!? I love them.
And, I've spent quite a bit of time with this little turd. He can be a handful, but I love him! Here he is enjoying the tulips!
I'm looking forward to going here and here this weekend! It's about time Dave and I took a vacation. A short one, but a vacation nonetheless! We leave on Saturday and it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment