Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Private

In the past, I have always hated it when people make their blogs private. Well, I've decided that making our blog private is the best route to go.

So, you know the drill, if you'd like to keep reading about our crazy exciting lives ;), please leave me a comment with your e-mail so you can be added to our reader list. Please don't be shy. We love readers! I would just like to know who is reading! :) (and as I've stated in previous posts, I probably read your blog too!) Also, to those of you who read our blog, but do not have a blog of your own, you can still follow when we go private.

You can leave a comment below or e-mail me at aebland@gmail.com. Thanks everyone! We'll be going private in a few weeks.

Note: I'll be making my Project 22 blog private as well. Anyone that wants to be added to our personal blog will be added to that one as well!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley,

    I am a seriously blog stalker lol and love check up on everyone! Would love to keep checking up now and then :)

    -Lexi Robishaw
    lexipaige@live.com

    ReplyDelete