Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bear Lake

We spent this past weekend in Bear Lake and it was SO wonderful! Dave's parents recently got a cabin in Bear Lake, so we spent the weekend moving up furniture and stuff. After moving everything in, we did absolutely NOTHING! And IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! This was the most relaxing weekend I have had in a while. I was able to just sit and read, watch movies, anything. I didn't have to worry about homework, laundry, work, bills, etc. We are so blessed to be able to use this cabin. We will definitely be using this cabin in the weekends to come. Actually, we'll be going up again for Presidents Day weekend! I can't wait! Here are some pictures from the weekend.Dave and I sitting on the deck. We look kind of funny because the sun was in our eyes. :)



Mike and Kate playing in the snow.

There was a TON of snow!

The cabin

See where all of that fog is?? Yeah, that's the lake.


Kaitlyn found this in the wishing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment