Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun!

Easter was a lot of fun this year. The weather was SO nice! I have spring fever so bad! It keeps changing on me! We'll have two days of great weather and beautiful sunshine, and then a day like today comes...clouds and rain! I heard that it is supposed to snow tomorrow! WHA?! I'm really hoping that the snow is behind us! Come on sunshine! We spent Easter at my grandparents house. Nothing too special, just dinner with the family. Here are some pictures from the festivities. Also, I've been told that I need to inform you that the great, magnificent CARLIE took them. She's so humble. (; Enjoy!

Carlie, Megs and Me in our Easter outfits

The girls of the fam. This is supposed to be our funny faces.

Calee. I love this little girl! She was a sticky mess but I didn't care.

Her face was such a mess! Grape sucker + Calee = sticky fun!


I thought that this picture was cool. Calee and I were inside. Carlie took this from outside.

Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment