At 6 months.....
- Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz (42nd percentile) and Height: 2' 1" (15th percentile) She has gotten so chunky and we love it! She has the cutest little baby rolls.
- We just started her on solids and she LOVES them. It's been so sad to eat in front of her because she just watches you with her mouth wide open. She's had squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, and carrots and has loved all of them!
- She's really good at rolling over and thinks it's the funnest thing on the world...until she doesn't know how to roll back over. Haha.
- Rolling over made bedtime kind of a nightmare for a few weeks. We had to stop swaddling her which was really rough for a few nights, but now she just rolls over on her tummy and self soothes.She started getting up again in the middle of the night to eat, but once she started on solids that has stopped and she usually sleeps 10-11 hours!
- She's happiest in the morning and loves to just babble and coo. She has started to be very vocal and we love it! She loves to talk to her toys. It's the cutest thing ever. She grabs her toy and stares at it while just babbling and sometimes yelling at it.
- Trey is still the favorite and gets the most smiles by far! As always, she loves to be loved. She would be happy being held all day long. If she's not being held, she's on the floor on her tummy, rolling across the room to get what she wants.
- She really only cries when she is hungry, tired, or has a dirty diaper. She does get fussy at times, but she is pretty easy to soothe and just so sweet.
We get told by family members all the time how lucky we are to have such good babies. We love our little miss and can't believe how fast these first 6 months have gone by!