Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eddy Shimai #2!

We dropped Megan off at the MTC yesterday.  It was a beautiful day!  We're going to miss her so much, but know that she will be a great missionary.  It's weird to have both of my sisters gone.  Even weirder that they are both serving in Japan.  If you're wondering, NO, I will not be updating a blog for her.  If you started reading my missionary blog for Carlie, you know that it was a COMPLETE fail.  I feel bad about not keeping it updated, but now that they can e-mail anyone they want, I feel that if people want to stay in contact with them ,THEY can email them directly.  It's not that it's hard to update the blogs, it just got to the point where I kind of felt uncomfortable posting Carlie's e-mails to a blog that anyone could read.  So anyways, there's that.  









  

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! <3 She's going to be an amazing missionary. I'm so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete