Friday, June 8, 2012

Polaroids from the Past

We were going through all our old photos a few days ago and I came across these wicked awesome polaroids from back in the day.  Truly precious.  It's too bad polaroid film is so expensive now.  Enjoy!

 HA!  When I first looked at this photo I thought "AHHH, I'm so scary looking!"  And then I looked at Carlie's face.... haha  there are no words...
 Baby Carlie getting tubes in her ears.  I still have no idea what that thing on her forehead is for.  Hmmm.
 Halloween.  Carlie is obviously a cat.  Who knows what Adam and I am???  A fairy ballerina princess?  My first thought for Adam was He-Man.  But I don't think that's right.  Whatever.  We're still boss.
 Best picture ever.  I'm the biggest nerd.  Oh, and don't you love my spelling?  "Pertty Pich"  Wow.
 I actually love my outfit in this.  Is it just me or does that seem to be back in style now?
 Just a few questions I have to ask:
WHY OH WHY did you make me look like a boy, mother!?  If you couldn't tell, I'm the one on the very bottom.  At least I have a Little Mermaid shirt on.  
Oh...AND, 
Why are Adam's pants not buttoned up???



I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane!  Don't you love looking at photos from the past?

1 comment: