Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter, winter go away

As I walked out of my house this morning, I was greeted by a crisp, deathly chill that was so cold I literally stopped breathing.  My brown knit jacket that seemed to be a good idea when I was getting dressed, soon betrayed me and became a lovely passage for said deathly chill.  Oh brown jacket...I feel used.  You deceived me with your style and cuteness.

It's been windy all day, and not the good refreshing kind.  More like..."It's so cold I could pee my pants but I can't cuz it's so cold" kind!  I just heard on the radio that tonight's expected temperature is 0 degrees Farenheight.  0 degrees.  

Winter, I'm done with you.  Please go away.          

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! I love your other blogs and would love to continue to read them if you wouldn't mind sharing :) You are such a creative person and they are so fun to read! If you wouldn't mind adding me it's lexipaige@live.com!

    ReplyDelete