Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Transitions

A new year has begun, and with it comes change. 

The past few weeks have been a transition period for me, and I don't like.  No sirree, not one bit!  I've always pretty much hated school, but this new semester is really taking the cake.  I don't know why, but at this point, I'd rather do just about anything than go to school.  ANYTHING people.  I'm hoping it's just a bout of senioritis and that I can just get over it.  I really need to, becuase I still have a year of college left after this semester.  Wish me luck people...cuz the first two weeks have not gone well.  

I do however feel somewhat justified in my distaste for college.  In talking with different family members and peers, I'm not the only one who's sucking it up at the moment. ***cough**Carlie***cough***Dave***cough***

So, the new year began with a swift transition into my form of Hell.  And now, I'm going to transition again...becuase well, I don't like it here.

Hopefully I'll be able to find my niche in this crazy world called college.  Soon too...cuz I'm running out of chocolate, and I'm getting fat.  :)    

2 comments:

  1. "Sucking it up..." ***cough***Carlie***cough***Dave***cough***
    Bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't think that any of my posts lately have been against your posts. Not at all. There is actually one friend from high school in particular that is overly negative on her blog because she wants to be "different". Not that she's depressed or upset...just wanting to "mix it up" and that upsets me. She then says horrible things about her husband and her children. It's sad.

    And that's great that you're doing a picture blog! That idea came from another friend, but I'm so excited so many people are doing it! What a great way to celebrate 2011!

    ReplyDelete