Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring and such

I feel like Mother Nature is FINALLY coming to terms with the season. We may have a slight hiccup tomorrow (snow is in the forecast)-It's spring, NOT winter!

The past few days have been beautiful. I finished my finals last week so I have been enjoying my school-free days. You can see a little of what I have been doing here. I am soaking in every SECOND of this next week because on Monday, May 3rd, I have to start all over again. SUMMER school. ugh. Just saying it in my head makes me want to vommit. I'm hoping for a nice, smooth semester. I'm taking two math classes (which I hear are the classes from hell), and one science class. (yeah, I don't know if HOPE is going to help much). On a happier note, I am very happy in knowing that I am one more semester closer to graduating. A GREAT feeling!

Dave and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the 12th. We both had school and work that day so it wasn't much of a celebration. We did however go to Olive Garden the Saturday before. Appetizer, entrees, AND dessert!...yeah, it was awesome! Two years!


Random blog ending: Look at the beautiful tulips that are in our front yard. They make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment