Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Cake

My family celebrated my birthday tonight. Here is the cake and cupcakes that I made for the celebration. Yes, I made my own birthday cake. My family was making fun of me saying that I shouldn't have to make my own birthday cake. Well, I did, and I enjoyed it. I covered my cake in Marzipan. Marzipan tastes SO MUCH BETTER than fondant. But, it is MUCH more expensive. Definitely will be a once in a while thing. Here are some pictures of them. YUM!



Happy 22nd to me! :)

Stay tuned...I'll be starting a project tomorrow that I am pretty excited about. I'll post about it tomorrow. Get ready....it's gonna be big! ;)

2 comments:

  1. love your cute cake!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cake! It is beautiful! I love marzipan, too.

    ReplyDelete