Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall is here!

There has been frost on my windshield the past two mornings. I hate frost on my windshield. I hate waiting for my car to warm up. I hate being cold. But, I LOVE Fall. I have been sad the past week or so realizing that summer is over. I am excited for the new season however. I hate the weather that comes with it, but it is such a fun time. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I LOVE it. I love decorating for Halloween. That is what I did this past weekend. YAY for decorating!


I made this "spooky" sign this past weekend. I love crafts...they make everything better. I know I'm a nerd for posting this picture, but I just love it. I was proud of my craft abilities. :)
More Halloween decorations. The top shelf is supposed to be my "cute" Halloween decorations, and the bottom shelf is my "scary" Halloween decorations. (Just for you Car-I know how much you hate "cute" Halloween decorations). Thanks to the wonderful BF Crafts for the scary decorations idea. I loved making these! My favorite is the "zombie juice".
Btw, these are just a select FEW of my Halloween decorations. I have MUCH more. Yeah....I'm a nerd.
Also, I get to go see Thriller on Saturday. I am SO excited! Woot! I bought the tickets over a month ago. My whole family is going....even DAVE (he's so sweet to go with me)...AHHHH can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment