Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Wow it has been a busy couple of weeks. First off, I'll start with our camping trip to Round Valley over Memorial Weekend. (many would consider our "camping trip" to not be camping at all, my husband may be one of these many) (: For as long as I can remember, my family, along with my extended family has gone camping at Round Valley golf course over every Memorial Day weekend. Yes, you read that right....we camp on a golf course. It is quite fun. We usually all play a round or two of golf and then just spend the weekend playing games and being lazy. I thoroughly enjoyed it this year. It was so nice to get away from the day to day norm and basically do nothing. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Megan and Christy waiting to start
Dave doing what he does best...sleepingCarlie, Cambree and Carter looking for golf balls.
This is right next to the 9th hole. Dave and I getting ready to golf. This was funny. Calee came running out on the 9th hole when she saw Christy golfing. She was running out to her with her arms reached out. So cute.
This picture was taken after Terry had come ond got her. Wow we are a good looking couple.
Don't ask me what Dave is trying to do here.

The crazy pile of ants that we found. Gross. You can't really tell, but they were everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment